This year Kuehnle is having a holiday shop as our first PTO fundraiser.
You can download a copy of the shopping list here. You can help your child fill it out before they come to the shop next week. They will be coming the following days as a class:
- Monday – 1st & 2nd grade
- Tuesday – 3rd grade & Kinder
- Wednesday – 5th grade
- Thursday – 4th grade
- Monday – Friday – any students that forgot their money will be able to shop during recess
- Thursday after school from 3:30 – 4:30 families will be able to shop.
Thank you for your support.
Tis the season for FUNdraising!
Kuehnle PTO is partnering with Holiday Treasures to provide gifts for purchase for loved ones starting on Monday, December 3rd through Friday, December 7th.
During the school day, Kuehnle students will have the opportunity to do their holiday shopping for parents, siblings, grandparents, friends and more! Classes will get a sneak preview on Friday, November 30th.
Shopping will also be available to families on Thursday, December 6 from 3:30 – 4:30 PM. Items can be purchased with cash, check or a gift voucher (Gift vouchers can be purchased online and printed for the student to use during the event).
It’s a Kuehnle tradition for parents/PTO to provide a yummy pie for all teachers and staff right before Thanksgiving break begins. If you would like to help with this tradition, please sign up to donate a pie by clicking the following link. PTO will be collecting the pies in the morning car rider line Friday, November 16th. Thank you so much. Our teachers and staff definitely appreciate it.
You can sign up via signup genius here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0444acae2daafa7-thanksgiving1
We’re hosting a HALLOWEEN SKATE NIGHT and COSTUME PARTY at Skate Champions on Friday, October 26th from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm! Come dressed in your Halloween costume for chance to win some cool prizes! Please be sure that your costume will not interfere with your skates and/or other skaters.
PTO members, be sure to get your name in the PTO raffle as well. The costume contest and PTO raffle will take place at 8:00 PM. Hope to see you there!
Get your child’s art featured on the FRONT COVER of the 2018-19 Kuehnle Elementary Memory Book!
Who: All Kuehnle Elementary Students
What: Entry must relate to this year’s school CAMP theme.
Deadline: Thursday, October 11, 2018, 3:00 pm. Submit entries to YOUR HOMEROOM TEACHER.
- Must be submitted on a 8 ½” x 11” WHITE paper printed from this Memory Book Entry Form.
- If you have a “duplex” printer, enable that when you print so the name information is on the back side of the page.
- Use: Crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint or any combination
- Entry must be in color (not regular pencil)
- TIP: Picture should be simple (avoid excessive detail) because the box size will be reduced significantly when printed on the cover. Keep art within the boxed area of the paper.
- IN PENCIL ONLY, enter your name and grade below the box at the bottom of the paper.
- Do not write on the backside of the actual drawing box.
- One art entry per student please.
JUDGING AND WINNERS:
- Entries will be judged on originality, representation of the theme, and creativity.
- During the judging process, entries will be anonymous. Judging will take place using only the Art Project number on the front of the art sheet.
- Three finalists from each grade level will be chosen, then one winner (from the finalists) will be selected for the cover of this year’s Memory Book.
- All finalists will have their entry printed somewhere in the memory book.
Our first Spirit Night of the school year is around the corner. Please join us Wednesday, October 10 between 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm at Spring Creek Barbecue for some great food, fun and friends!
The class with the most in attendance will receive a special gift!
You can find us at: 6068 FM 2920 Klein, TX 77379
Or follow this URL for google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/7YZz3NZe64C2
You’re Invited to Kuehnle Elementary PTO’s first general meeting of the school year.
Date: Thursday Sept 20
Location: Kuehnle Cafeteria
Get additional entries into the PTO members raffle! More winners announced at the meeting!
Why attend a PTO General Meeting?
- PTO meetings are a great opportunity to meet other Kuehnle parents.
- Be the 1st to hear about news and upcoming events.
- Learn how your child and Kuehnle benefit from the work of PTO
- Lean how to volunteer your time, on campos or off, to positively impact the learning experience of all students at Kuehnle.
- PTO meetings bring together home and school so that parents and teachers may cooperate in the education of our children.
Membership Matters. Become part of Kuehnle PTO Today!
HEB is helping us get off to a good start in earning cash for our school with a valuable Bonus Box Tops offer only available UNTIL SEPTEMBER 18TH!
- EARN 100 BONUS BOX TOPS when you buy 15 Box Tops for Education products in a single transaction, OR
- EARN 60 BONUS BOX TOPS when you buy 10 Box Tops for Education products in a single transaction.
For additional information, offers and promotions, register at boxtops4education.com and/or at the HEB & Box Tops 4 Education partner site at cashforyoureducation.com.
We thank you for your continued support!
Congrats to the FIRST FIVE winners of our PTO membership raffle!
- Parlie Garfield
- Shonda Foster
- Julie Moss
- Krista Chapman
- Stefanie Prickett-Taylor
Stay tuned for more opportunities to ENTER and WIN through out the school year! Woohoo!!!
When: Friday September 7th – 8:45AM
Where: Kuehnle Cafeteria
Come and see all the opportunities we have for you to volunteer this year. Kuehnle PTO will provide coffee & pastries to parents. Let’s get ready for a great new year Koalas!!!
Click here for more information about volunteer opportunities at Kuehnle.
Questions? Contact Kim and Nicole – firstname.lastname@example.org